Our Best Sellers
£22.99 inc VATAdd to basket
GoodBye Flys 1 litre Show Shine and 1 Litre Horse Shampoo Grooming Box Kit (includes face applicator)£44.99 inc VAT
£66.99 inc VATAdd to basket
£4.00 inc VATAdd to basket
Great New Horse Products that are an absolute Alternative to Fly Repellents!
6 IN 1 Maintenance Grooming Products for all Seasons!
Great new grooming products and absolute alternative to fly repellents! Organic grooming products – nurture and protect whilst preserving and maintaining your horse’s and dog’s skin and coat condition. All year round!
Show Shine That Smells Divine – That Helps protect your horse from fly attacks. Water based product made with 100% Organically Grown Plant Extract oils. All ingredients are bought from Suppliers that are certified by Ecocert one of the largest stringent certifying bodies.
Organic Shampoo – That Helps protect your horse from fly attacks. Made from Organic ingredients. All ingredients are bought from Suppliers that are certified by Cosmos and Ecocert – one of the largest stringent certifying bodies.
Essential oils are concentrated plant extracts, obtained through expression or steam distillation of flowers, bark, leaves, fruits and roots. The easiest essential oil to see, is the pure essential oil that comes out of orange peel when you squeeze.
All ingredients are compliant with FEI Competition Rules and the product has a 12 month shelf life.
BHA Approval to use on Race Horses in Training – For full details please contact GoodBye Flys.
GoodBye Flys Products Combines Six Grooming Aids:
- It’s a Show Shine that Smells Divine and Conditioner for the Horses
- It can be used on sensitive skin horses.
- It moisturises and soothes the Skin.
- It helps with Hair Growth.
- Midges, Feather Mites and Horse Flies don’t like it.
- Daily use makes Clipping Effortless.
The Shampoo can aid calmness to itchy skin including gently removing flaky skin – the two products work really well together. Also The Shampoo works very well on whites greys and coloured horses please take a look at the pictures in our news page.
Call us on 01837 871329 / 07756 000632 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Organic Certification: Professional Standards
Organic farming is a carefully devised system of food production defined by EU law and is based on the following principles:
- Building soil fertility;
- Minimal use of non-renewable resources (no chemicals);
- Minimise pollution and damage to the environment;
- Working with, not against, natural systems;
- Respect for animal welfare;
- Minimal processing or additives
Organic farming is governed by EEC Regulation No. 2092/91, which defines the basic standards of production and processing and the requirements for control and policing. This Regulation is implemented in Britain by the UK Register of Organic Food Standards (UKROFS). The statutory requirements are:
- Two-year conversion period prior to full organic status is achieved;
- Adequate physical and financial separation of organic and non-organic units under the same management;
- Application to, inspection by, and certification with, an approved inspection body.
- Maintenance of adequate records to demonstrate compliance with the standards;
- Annual monitoring and inspection by the approved certification body;
- Strict requirements for labelling and for the use of additives and processing aids.